Our very own Jimbo explains how the Forest Service limited it’s scope and violated policies in approving the land exchange. Dan Dallas tries to defend the process and his decision to approve the land exchange allowing for a 10,000-person city atop Wolf Creek Pass.
- Showing up is what gets the work done
- Public Comments on Proposed Silverton Heli-Ski Expansion Made Available for Public Review
- Pollution Knows No Borders: Keep the BLM Methane Rule
- BLM office refuses to share public comments about heli-skiing in Silverton
- BLM Shields Public Comments on Silverton Heli-ski Expansion from the Public