Virtual GBR started on September 9th. You won’t want to miss any, so mark your calendars for the 2nd Wednesday of each month through April 2021. Virtual GBR is free, but registration is required beforehand.
How it works
Virtual GBR is held via Zoom, with the presentation beginning promptly at noon. Local, regional, and national speakers engage us in diverse topics related to business, the regional economy and environmental stewardship. We will send an email with the topic and speaker the week before Virtual GBR along with a registration link. All participants must register using this link in order to join Virtual GBR. After the presentation, there will time for a Q&A session and attendee announcements. Then you will have the option for informal networking until 1:00pm.
Registration: We will send an email the week before Virtual GBR with a link to register or contact email@example.com.
- September 9th: A Walkthrough of the Animas Watershed and the Economic Impacts of Healthy River Systems, Marcel Gaztambide, Watch Presentation
- October 14th: Will Repealing the Gallahger Amendment Benefit Southwest Colorado?, Reeves Brown
Last Year’s Sponsors
- September 11th: Revolutionizing Local Building Materials and Methods, Kyle Hanson
- October 9th: Using Policy to Drive Better Business, Debra Brown
- November 13th: Mountain Futures – Sustaining Mountain Regions with Less Snow, Heidi Steltzer
- December 11th: Impact of Creative Districts in Colorado, Hayley Kirkman
- January 8th: LPEA Takes on a New Energy Future, Jessica Matlock
- February 12th: Healthy Soil: The Many Impacts of Regenerative Agriculture. Hana and Daniel Fulmer. View Presentation Slides
- March 11th: Colorado Roadmap to 100% Renewable Energy and Bold Climate Action, Will Toor
- April 8th: Cancelled