- This event has passed.
PNM Public Meeting on SJGS Abandonment
July 30, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
PNM has filed for abandonment and is now navigating the process of closing San Juan Generating Station, adding more renewables to their generation portfolio and deciding which generation assets to place in San Juan County.
Come join your voice to the process and make sure PNM knows our community wants long-term, sustainable assets here in San Juan County, including solar and storage. (PNM’s current, preferred “Scenario 1” only sites gas generation in our district, which they have committed to divesting from by 2040.)
The meeting will be Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. and the agenda is as follows:
1. Welcome – Ron Darnell, Sr. VP Public Policy PNM
2. Agenda, Logistics – Ray Sandoval, Dir. Comms (Moderator)
3. Overview of the Filing – Mark Fenton Exec. Dir. Regulatory
4. Replacement Scenarios – Tom Fallgren, VP Generation
5. Employees & Communities – Tom Fallgren, VP Generation
6. Testing our Modeling and/or Modeling new Scenarios- Nick
Phillips, Director of Resource Planning
7. Questions on PNM Scenarios
8. Is PNM meeting your information needs?
10. Next steps- Moderator
RSVP: If you have not already done so – Send RSVP to Raymond.Sandoval@pnm.com
CAN’T ATTEND IN PERSON? Register for the virtual meeting here.